Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The ONLY type of music I like

Everyone has a type of music they life but I only like "Metallica" the song I love most is walk from pantera its the best! try listen to it unless you dont like metal or if its to loud then turn it down a little bit. I only use to love DJ kind of music but that ended when I just clicked on a random video wich was for whom the bell tolls if you have seen zombieland and you heard the intro song then you might like it when I was 5-6 I always tried to find but no luck until I found something cooler "Pyhcosocial" from slipknot it was awesome! then I tried to find new sones what do I find? "Enter sandman" It was the best sone I ever listened to! But then I was just typeing up 20 Iconic metal riffs what did I find? walk from pantera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.