Friday, May 17, 2019

This is how much times I broke my chromebook

In other years my Chromebook has been broken like a lot, iv broken my Chromebook 15 times NO LIE i had to wait so long for them to get fixed and I had to use desktops old ones too. And now my brother broke it because I said he was a bird. its the worst. So if your at school or at home and reading this don't ever EVER break your Chromebook please or you might have to use a desktop or a school chrome book. Right now i have a school Chromebook 



Be on the lookout to see if the number goes up! I also got a new cromebook (I hope it wont break)

1 comment:


  1. Kia ora Gabriel, my name is Keelan and I go to Taipa Area School.
    Im glad you got your cromebook back.
    Shot for the info of what happens if I was to break my cromebook.
    Maybe you could go back and edit your writing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.