Monday, March 12, 2018

Weekend Journal

In my weekend on Saturday me my naan and my baby cushion went to finally get my cushion shes 18 and she left when she was 15. We went to go pick her up and let her stay at my house for a week. Last night we had a movie night because we found out our couch had a little table on the inside of the couch. We watched a movie on Netflix it was a kids movie but i cant remember the movie. On Sunday me and Kay-den went to Jackie's house and gave her a surprise. We got to have no seat belt on because it only down the road and Jemma made up a plan she brings Jackie and Hunter out then we jump out and surprised them. After we surprised them we saw there little kittens they are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.