Monday, March 5, 2018

My weekend

In my weekend i went to town to get fish'n chips and see my uncle. One day later we went to Christchurch to visit my 18 year old cousin. We went to a pawn shop and i got two new play station games i couldn't wait to play them. We went home i went on my play station but i couldn't play them because it was 9 PM. On Saturday i was the first one to wake up and i played assassins creed brother hood after a little while Kay-den came over and stayed the night. I sleep't in my tent the. The tent was small so it was inside. I had a extra blanket just in-case i get cold.When i woke up i was getting cold so i used my extra blanket and there were no doors on it so i used a huge blanket to make the door. On Sunday i sleep't in it again. Today i might not be aloud in it again because i sleep't in and my nana got grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.