Friday, August 3, 2018

Critical thinking questions. FORTNITE ALL NIGHT!!



Critical Questions:


If this line of argument is right, what are the implications for teenagers playing? What are the implications for adults playing? getting addicted Fortnite and parents cant do anything about it. Like me I play LOTS of games. At my uncles house I play fortnite and I all ways land by a chest and ive only got the minigun once. I hate it my uncle hates it and my siblings hate it :/

What would be a solution for this problem? (Other than banning Fortnite altogether!)
Don't have a Fortnite account until your child is 12 + Or Never have a fortnite account. And my brother is praticly the only one who plays fortnite and he loves it. Again we all need a time limit.

Who is responsible for the Fortnite Addiction in the first placeandonsible for solving it? Epic games started the game then it got addicted and i have no idea who found it out O.O And I would have no idea when it got addicted to. 10 AM to 8PM should be a limit in fortnite so they cant play until 10AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.