Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Three little pigs own grusome story



Once there were three little pigs that left their mother. Pig:1 “But where will we live?” Pig:2 “I don't know what to do!” Pig:3” I know! We will make our own land”. And so the three little pigs went along and built their houses. The first pigs house was made out of straw because he
thought it would be the easiest and fastest way to build his house. The second pig made his house out of sticks so he wouldn’t make it out of the first pigs house. And the third pig made his house out of bricks so it would stay strong and warm. Then after a day a WOLF came and knocked on the first pigs door. WOLF: “Oh let me in! Let me in! Or I’ll blow your house in!” Pig:1 ‘No not by the hair of my chin chin chin! Then he blew his house in and then the wolf ate the pig with a sign that said pork! Then he walked to the second pigs house. WOLF:” Oh let me in let me in! Or i’ll blow your house in!” Pig:2 “No not by the hair of my chin chin chin!: Then he blew his house in and then the wolf ate the pig with a sign that said Dinner time! Then he walked over to the last pigs house. WOLF:” Oh let me in! Let me in! Or I’ll blow your house in!” Pig:3 “No not by the hair of my chin chin chin!” Then he blew his house and blew and blew and blew until he was out of breathe then he came up with a brilliant idea to climb through the chimney. Then the PIG came up with more brilliant idea to set the fire place on fire then the wolf learnt his lesson and DIED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriel it is a good story but it goes of the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.