Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Weekend journal

In my weekend I went to Christchurch and saw my cousin. We went to count down and my naan was in there for a long time. After she payed for the stuff that she bought   she came back to the car and it was 9 PM. My cousin went back to the gym but I had no idea why. We went to K mart and got to get treats for my birthday we needed to get curtains most for my room. We came home after we went to Christchurch and i made a blanket fort. Maybe after 2 days Kay-den came over for a sleep over and we slept in the blanket fort. Me and Kay-den were almost dead from tiredness. But i never knew something on that day because it was Easter. On Easter i got a huge Easter egg and a small Easter bunny. I have a big box so i had a bole and I stashed the Easter egg and Easter bunny in it. They melted and i had a hot chocolate. On Tuesday i went to Grey mouth and i saw my oldest school it was Cob den school. After me and Kay-den went to Andy's Skate park it was really fun. We Also went to count down and I saw my teacher. Last Thursday I saw a photo of my uncles leg it was so gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.